ICIS PET Value Chain Conference will take place on the 7th to the 8th of March, 2023 in Vienne, Austria
A must-attend event for PET professionals
The complex interplay between factors which shape the global PET markets have been shaken by the ongoing conflict in Ukraine and persistent economic uncertainty. While tenuous market conditions are not uncommon for European PET stakeholders, increasing cost pressures coupled with an abundance of cheap imports demonstrate a significant threat to the region’s competitive position. Given the scale of disruption, there has never been a more important time for the industry to connect, asses and work collectively to define a path forward.
Carbios will be present at the ICIS PET Value Chain Conference to present the WhiteCycle project.
Join thought leaders, industry innovators and ICIS market experts as we discuss the following questions:
- Will a global recession and changes in monetary policy threaten hopes of a recovery in 2023?
- How can the industry collectively combat threats to supply chain security and improve agility?
- How will the EU’s REPowerEU Plan impact energy security and production costs going forward?
- Has the pandemic and recessionary fears destabilised the demand for more sustainable plastic?
- What new innovations and technologies are available for advancing the circular economy?
Discover the agenda here
More information and registration here